We decided to go the traditional route this year and actually carve pumpkins. The kids and I went to the store this morning and picked up two odd shaped ones. Ellie and Daddy were in charge of one while Collin and I were working on the other. Mark let Ellie draw the face and he cut it out, she had so much fun. I on the other hand decided to let Collin watch, didn't want to go to the ER yet. I decided that our pumpkin would have Collin's smile or as close to it as I could. It even has the correct amount of teeth, partial and all. I think they turned out real cute. Now tomorrow I get to roast some pumpkin seeds, yummy!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did Ellie like trick-or-treating? Miko kept saying that she was having a "hawwoween party" and Ellie was coming.
she loved it. We weren't going to take them at first, I took them to moms work and then we went over to Mark's moms house, when Jolynn and the girls showed up we took them. she loved it. Ellie's been having a birthday party everyday since hers and Miko's going to sing to her.
Post a Comment