Ellie got a lot of really nice gifts for her birthday, she got a cute red and white tutu that her aunt made for her and she loves to wear with only a diaper on. Lots of clothes and some other fun toys. One of her gifts makes me want to cry, she got a two-wheel bike with training wheels. It makes me so sad to watch her be a big kid riding a bike. I was/am a big wuss and rode a big wheel until I couldn't fit any longer, and didn't ride a two-wheel until I was 10, so it's real hard for me to see my 3 year old riding around. Although she's really cute on it and doing well riding it (slow too which is good for mom's heart). I thought I would share a little video of her riding it.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment