Sunday, December 14, 2008

Is it just me???

My latest and greatest pet-peeve is using your cell phone in a bathroom. Seriously? Come on people, no one wants to hear you doing your business while they're on the phone with you, nor do they want to hear anyone else in the background. Is your conversation so important that you couldn't wait until you were through and in the hallway? Everywhere I go, someone is in the public bathroom talking on the phone, some of the time they're just standing there by the sink to talk. I would never run to the work bathroom to make a phone call, go to the breakroom or in the hall. We were at La Caille on Friday for Mark's work party, really fancy schmancy restaurant and there was a woman in there on the phone. GO OUTSIDE!!! I'm seriously tempted to buy a fart noise machine, and each time someone is on the phone I'm gonna constantly push the button. That's my vent for now, if you're one of "those" people I'm gonna smack ya.

2 comments:

penb said...

You need to smack John then, that is when he thinks about calling me!!! GROSS!!!!

Misty Mommy said...

Here's a virtual slap, pass it on.