Tuesday, January 20, 2009
A new chapter...
After two years of listening to people complain about their flights being delayed due to weather and it is all my fault, I've decided to leave JetBlue and move on. So today is my first day working at the United States Postal Service, lucky me I get to key images of mail all night, no one whining or complaining, just me and my monitor bonding. Eventually I get to listen to my ipod and I'll be able to listen to audiobooks and get smarter than I already am. I love to read, it's something that I've "given up" to be a mom. I've gone to the local library and checked out books on CD and am now downloading them onto my ipod. It's so nice to listen to books while the kids are playing or napping or watching Disney. I can even do dishes and laundry while listening. Pathetic I know, but I still like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so tell me about it... do you like it?
I'm actually liking it, there's a lot more to mail than you'd think, but the pay is way better for what I'll be doing. My night goes by so quick I can't believe it.
Post a Comment