Warning - mommy talk to follow-
I'm happy to announce that Ellie is potty trained (well sorta)! Yea, I'm so proud of her. She now goes pee in the big toilet all by herself, she only used the little one a few times and decided that she likes the big one best. She wears pull-ups at night but that is much better, she takes them off in the morning and puts her underwear on. The only drawback is that it now takes longer for her to get dressed in the morning because she can't decide which pair she wants to wear, and she has to put them on herself. Silly kid!
I'm happy to announce that Ellie is potty trained (well sorta)! Yea, I'm so proud of her. She now goes pee in the big toilet all by herself, she only used the little one a few times and decided that she likes the big one best. She wears pull-ups at night but that is much better, she takes them off in the morning and puts her underwear on. The only drawback is that it now takes longer for her to get dressed in the morning because she can't decide which pair she wants to wear, and she has to put them on herself. Silly kid!

No comments:
Post a Comment