Just 2 months later my friends Lorraine and Jennifer wanted to set me up on a blind date. Prior to this I had awkward experiences of being set up on blind dates and had said NO to many attempts. The funniest one I got set up on was by my cousin, some lady she worked with had a single son and he had a Harley and tattoos, ooooh intriguing, until I saw his "tattoos" of freakin Winnie the Pooh and other assorted Disney characters, The Harley wasn't enough to get over the disney tattoos.
Back to Lorraine and Jen, they wanted to set me up with a guy that Lorraine worked with, I did a walk-by his desk to see if he was worth it, and he looked alright. They gave him my number and he didn't call. After a week had gone by, Lorraine asked if I would want to go out with her brother, I didn't even know she had one. I said okay and the rest is all up/down hill from there? (I know that uphill is supposed to be a good thing, but that just seems like a lot of hard work, and this has seemed more like easy going like riding downhill, so I say downhill in a good way.)
Here I am 5 years later, a great husband, two beautiful kids, a house and a dog. My kind of life! (Just need to save up for that Harley!)
No comments:
Post a Comment